Continuing Catholic Education
St. Anne Continuing Catholic Education (CCE) offers religious education for children in PK4 through 4th grade. The CCE program is scheduled September through May. CCE classes meet two Wednesdays per month from 6:15-7:30 p.m. and are open to the children of registered members of St. Anne Church. We offer age-appropriate religious education lessons in order to enrich the spiritual lives of the children of our parish.
The goal for our program is to offer the most enriching experience possible for your child and family. We encourage parents to participate in all family events and service projects. We offer these opportunities in order to build community within the Parish. Parents are encouraged to volunteer as a catechist or catechist’s aid.
Online registration is now open.
May 20-August 12
Late Registration: August 13-September 9 Includes at $50 late fee
In order to register, you will need:
- Parish envelope number or participation in Faith Direct
- Completed CCE Registration.pdf • CCE Registration-Spanish.pdf
- Registration fee – $75, or $115 for Year 2 Sacrament Prep
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal certificate is required for those receiving first sacraments.