2019 Diocesan Service Funds - Do Not Neglect to Share What You Have
The Diocesan Services Fund (DSF) helps fulfills Christ’s mission on earth by supporting those programs and services that cannot be accomplished by one parish alone.
• More than 60 programs receive all or part of their funding from the DSF.
• All funds are spent within Archdiocesan boundaries.
• The broad areas of ministry that receive DSF support include: Catholic education of children and adults; pastoral ministries for the sick, the poor and the incarcerated; the formation and education of church leadership; social service programs such as San José Clinic, St. Dominic Village and Catholic Charities.
• There are over 4,100 registered members/families at St. Anne. It would be great to have at least 50 percent participate – please give what you can give as any amount makes a huge difference.
• DSF envelopes are available at Mass – please drop off during collection or at the Parish office mail slot.
Do Not Neglect to Share What You Have
The theme for the Diocesan Services Fund (DSF) this year is Do Not Neglect to Share What You Have. Hebrews 13:16 reminds us to “Keep doing good works and sharing your resources, for these are the kinds of sacrifices that please God.” If we are honest with ourselves we cannot just say what we have is our own but instead a gift from the Lord.
Many of our parishioners' employers have a matching gift program – meaning the company will match your contribution to DSF. Please look into this option at your company.